Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I used to love Mother's Day. We would wake up really early and make mom breakfast in bed. We would go all out! Pancakes, bacon, biscuits, fruit, coffee, and fresh flowers! We would have a special lunch and make her homemade cards and usually buy some sort of gift. Now, I don't have a mom. I wish tomorrow wouldn't come. I know that there are plenty of mom's who should be celebrated. I have several ladies in my life that I want to celebrate tomorrow. But, I don't have a mom. I don't want to celebrate, and I don't want to see everyone with their mom being happy. I know that's really mean, and I hate it, but every time I see a mother and daughter, I feel so sad because I can't have that anymore. Hopefully one day I will have a daughter, but it still won't be the same. I just miss my mom and wish that everyone could have their mom around for Mother's Day. I know that just because mine isn't here, I can't be a debbie downer, so that's why I am blogging about it. For weeks it has been a count down to this dreaded day, so I glad it will be over in 24 hours.


On a happy note, Josh (my littlest brother) is here visiting! My dad is in Virgina with his wife Susan, and Aaron (our other brother) is celebrating his girlfriend's graduation from college, so that left Josh and I alone on this most glorious weekend, so he came down! We had a wonderful day today, but wish Aaron could have been here too. Tomorrow I am going to wake up early and make pancakes and bacon for the two of us. We will sit outside, eat our breakfast, and share stories of our mom. I am excited that even though she isn't here, we can still celebrate her. So Happy Mother's Day to all mothers!

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com